More wedding pics to come!!! It is going to take me forever to decide which ones I want!!! I still haven't even looked at all of the regular pics from my fam's cameras!!
Yay, a new post! That picture is gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see the rest. We can do lunch Wed, Thurs or Fri this week. Call me! To add friends you sign in and the next page will say 'dashboard'. Click layout and the next page will say 'add and arrange page elements'. On the right hand side click 'add a page element' and click 'link list' to add friends.
love the pic... can't wait for more...love the flowers too! MY chad is going out of town too this weekend... we should get together and have a night to ourselves!
6 comments:
Yay, a new post! That picture is gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see the rest. We can do lunch Wed, Thurs or Fri this week. Call me! To add friends you sign in and the next page will say 'dashboard'. Click layout and the next page will say 'add and arrange page elements'. On the right hand side click 'add a page element' and click 'link list' to add friends.
Yay! Nice picture! I am one you owe a comment too! :)
Also, you can take that word verification away! I don't like those :)
Glad to read that you are sticking to teaching for a couple of more years! :)
oh my gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! You both look so good and so happy! Congrats! Oh and p.s. I love your flowers!!!!!!!!!!
love the pic... can't wait for more...love the flowers too!
MY chad is going out of town too this weekend... we should get together and have a night to ourselves!
You are gorgeous!! I love your picture. :)Can't wait to see more.
Post a Comment