We can't believe it but Emily is now three months old!!! Holy Cow!!! She has started smiling all of the time and just last week started talking back to us all of the time! The noises she makes are so cute! She is constantly moving and always trying to sit up! Seriously she is going to have abs of steel the way she is always working her way up!! :) We love her and can't imagine our lives without her. She makes every day a great one!!!
We got her ears pierced last week. I was a little nervous but she did great and they look so cute!
She loves her Bumbo!! It's great because she can be close to me when I am trying to get ready or in the kitchen doing dishes. She definitely knows when she is alone in a room and does not like it! So along she goes in the Bumbo and that makes her happy!
Her Aunt Jenn teaches at the University of Texas and got this onesie for her for Christmas. We are sending this picture to them so they know we support the Texas Longhorns!!
I got this outfit at my work shower. I did not think Emily would be able to fit into it by Valentines Day. It fits perfect! She is growing so fast! We love our little Valentine!!



13 comments:
You are right... she IS growing fast! She is soooo adorable and that little Valentine outfit on her is so cute. You should have included the feet... the little pseudo red shoes were precious.
She is so cute!
There are five "cutest girls in the world". Emily is one of them! I am so lucky to have 5 little granddaughters. :) Emi has a little mischief in those eyes. I can't wait to see if I am right.
So cute! Aren't bumbos the best! Merik loves his too. I found another great place for them... Merik loves his bath every night but he also loves being in the shower. Sometimes we put his bumbo in the shower and he sits in it enjoying the steam and the water on his back while Drew showers with him. It's funny. Those chairs are truly genius.
Oh my, she's so smiley! And such a cutie!
Wow she is growing so fast. She is so adorable, I especially LOVE the valentine outfit!!!
She's a doll!!!!
What a cutie patootie! Love thiose cheeks! Bella has em too! So fun to kiss!
She's getting so big and these pictures are already outdated! :) Just love her!
My heavens! look at those chubby little cheeks! What a cutie!
She is the sweetest little girl. I just want to eat up those chubby cheeks!
she's adorable!
Your little one is a doll!!! I tried emailing you a couple days ago, but I got a delivery failure notice! So, I'm gonna double check that I spelled your name right and resend it! I'd love to help you out with your observation hours and answer any questions you may have about DH school. Just in case my email doesn't make it to your inbox, my address is: kristinreedrdh@gmail.com. Hope to talk to you soon and that all is well! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment