Saturday, July 10, 2010

Greer (May 2010)

I am trying to get caught up... :) These pictures are back from May. We went to Springerville for a 90th Birthday Party. We decided to make a weekend out of it and rent a cabin in Greer. It was Emily's 1st overnighter and she did great!! She loved every minute of it and is the best traveler!

The cabin was small but perfect for our little family!





This is Emi at dinner in Spingerville. We went with Chad's family and it was so great to spend time with them!! Especially Sam and Jen who drove all the way from Texas. We enjoyed seeing their new little one!!

Grandma Adair with Emi and Gideon!!!

Emily's 1st time on the swings with a happy Daddy!!! (Okay seriously Springerville has the best park!!!!)




Sam and Jen with their family and the Birthday boy or should I say man..... WOW 90 Years!!!
What a great weekend we had!!!!




2 comments:

ikathy33 said...

Oh my word! What cute pictures. I love the cabin you stayed in too--it was so cute.

Kelle said...

I love the park there too! The family I nannied for spent their summers in Eagar. I loved picking up burritos from the gas station, getting a soda at Sonic, and spending the afternoon with the kids there.