I was hoping the post before this would be first because it is the story of how the move came about. Oh well I guess you will get to it eventually! :) Sorry I tend to ramble and the posts are a little long! Hopefully the more I blog, the less long they will be!!
We were so packed! We left alot to donate and stuffed a bunch anywhere we could find room!
We had so much family help!! A little late but THANK YOU!!!!!!!
The caravan...
We lived in this house for two months. We liked it but honestly it never felt like home! Chad a month into living here mentioned he felt like he was at a beach rental. I felt the same way. Now that we are in another house we feel way more at home here! It is a great feeling!
Goodbye Gilbert house! Chad drove the moving truck and pulled his pickup. Chad's dad drove our car behind. They left a day early due to the bad storms that were coming. Thank goodness they beat the storms! Another example of how everything just worked out so great!
Happy to be on the plane.....she is happy anywhere!
First time on a plane with Emily. I was so nervous and stressed! We had an early flight and didnt realize we needed her birth certificate! Thank goodness for email! Chad was able to scan it and email it to us at 530 in the morning! We were a little late but made it! Sat in the back by the window. They asked me to move for a mom with two kids since there cant be more than four to a row. I did. I shouldnt have though! I got stuck between two relativily large men. Thank goodness Emily slept for half the flight! BLESSING! She did so great! I did lose my wallet at Sky Harbor though! :( All my Christmas cash and gift cards!! Even more though the wallet was a Coach wallet from Chad! That made me the most sad! It was a sad couple of hours but someone turned it in! YAY! It was so good to see Chad and feel like we were home and finally going to get settled again. It had been a long few weeks! When we landed it was sunny. When we drove home from the airport it started to snow! Welcome home to us!
Taken when we got home from airport.
From our front door!
Emily so happy to be free to roam!
Emily playing in Daddy's new work boots.
Walking in from front door to main level. Living room, Dining room and Kitchen. There are stairs going up to three bedrooms/2bath and stairs going down to Family room, bathroom, bedroom, basement which we use for storage.
Kitchen...obviously.
From main floor/kitchen area looking down into the family room. Great place to gate Emily off! :)
Master Bedroom....looks much better now! One complaint is the small closet and bathroom. We have adjusted though! I get ready in the hall bath and have a closet all to myself in the office! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment