Sunday, May 4, 2008







Don't know why the pics are coming up so small....I have them set to large. Oh well. Here are some from the bachelorette breakfast that a few of my friends put on. It was so fun! We went to Crackers and had a great time. Kind of embarassing that they made me hold up my presents for the pics. It was earlier in the am so of course a bunch of old people were there. They either had a disgusted look on their faces or a few old men that walked by chuckled....EMBARASSING:)

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Hey! Cute pics! I need to email you some more!
Go to Kayola and Phillips blog (link on mine) and check it out. She is dad's cousin and teaches kindergarten. There are some cute posts on there. Leave her a comment!

Clay's gal said...

Hey Megs! I mean Mrs.Adair!!!! So cute! We all need to go on a big group date! (Kristen&Jesse & Tim&Kristin too) That would be so fun!!! I'm so happy for you!
Lindsey

SunGood said...

Yea!! Wedding pic! you look BEAUTIFUL! I really need to give you your gift! Sorry I am so lame!

Unknown said...

Cute. I love your wedding picture, very gorgeous looking couple you guys make.

Just in case you don't know who this is, it's Danesa. :)