Sunday, May 25, 2008

Honeymoon Pics:)











Finally I got pictures from my camera to my computer:) I feel like I have so many pics to post but don't want to go back to last year:) These are from our honeymoon. We went to San Diego for a couple of days and it was beautiful! The first picture is right outstide the hotel we stayed at. I have never seen more green hills than I did where we stayed. I am used to downtown San Diego where there are buildings and tons of people. We stayed about thirty miles from Oceanside. Absolutely gorgeous!! We are actually going back in a couple of weeks now that it is summer and I don't have to worry about teaching!! YAY!!! I'm going to miss the kids
but definitely will enjoy the summer!!! I will try to take more pics on that trip then we did on our honeymoon!




8 comments:

Kristen said...

cute pics meg! looks like a great place to stay! Have fun when you go in a few weeks!

Clay's gal said...

Fun fun!!! It was fun seeing you the other day! You and Chad seem so happy! You cute little newlyweds! Clay and I still feel like we are too!

Hey tell Chad thanks for helping Reed out of that tree! Little monkey!

Steph (and Bryant) said...

Congrats!! Looks like fun...cute couple!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Megan...LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!!! I melted when you talked about the beautiful green hills there in San Diego- seriously...I would give ANYTHING to live there! It's probably my favorite spot in the whole country. What a PERFECT place to spend your honeymoon! I'm glad you've joined the blogging world- have a great summer!

Unknown said...

Time for a new blog. We should get together sometime soon.

Nate and Kristen said...

How fun!! It looks like you are having a great time being a newlywed! Email me at kristenlee83@yahoo.com so that I can invite you to our blog!

Unknown said...

Hey I figured that you needed a new post so I tagged you. Go to my blog for the tag.

Clay's gal said...

Where are you??? New post Megs!!!!