Sunday, December 14, 2008

What we have been up to????

I am such a slacker!! This is going to be a long post:) I seriously take my camera everywhere with the intentions of blogging the pictures but never get around to doing much with them....obviously. So here is a quick but long update of the past little while!!



I love winter!! I love being cold. Thank goodness Chad likes to be cold as well or else we would have issues. We finally stopped using our Air Conditioning at night last week. We figure 68 degrees is cool enough!!


So yesterday we decided to take a quick trip to Flagstaff for the snow that was coming and we drove through the brunt of it safely thank goodness. This morning when we woke we had white everywhere. It was so great! I love the snow.





We went to the suns game and had some great seats! It was so much fun!! The old man that took our picture put the hat on my head. Kind of gross...but whatever:)


We finally got our pictures hung on the wall!!! Way belated thanks to Aunt Kristi and Patti for their help on where things should be hung. Chad and I stared at the wall for days before they came over and gave us some great ideas!!! What do you think?? This part is still not finished but at least its a start!!



Chad's Birthday was on the 7th and I got him Coldplay tickets (a little early present). We went to our favorite restaruant Carabbas and then to the concert which was so good!!!!

Was in the mood for pasta so I made Cajun Chicken pasta. It was soooo GOOD!! I love when things turn out!




Found a scorpion in our house. AAAGH!! Our worst nightmare. I got stung by one while Chad and I were dating. Lets just say I didnt react well and now Chad hates the things with a passion!! Eight months of living here and not one till now. Oh well. Chad went out back and searched in our house with a black light and couldnt find any trace of others...thank goodness. He is now dead in a tupperware with the black widow Chad found in the garage months ago:) Sorry if you are squeemish. Its a gross picture but I just had to take one!!!


And finally, Chad and I went to Las Vegas with my parents, my sister Ally and her husband Dave. We saw the Blue Man Group. What a fun trip!!



Yeah that tall blond is my sister:)



9 comments:

Cheryl said...

I just decided to look on your blog to see if I missed a post & didn't know about it. Yep, I did. You and Chad have so much fun. Ed & I saw the Blue Man Group, weird, but fun. I hate, hate, hate, scorpions!!!!! We've had a few out here, too. Unfortunately, I think they are a part of this great place... there's got to be something wrong with Arizona, right?

Linda's Latest said...

Good to see your post Megan. Wow, if you like snow so much you should come visit us! (I'm always recruiting people to come up here and visit). I hate scorpions too. I never saw a scorpion the whole time I grew up there. What's up? Your house looks cute. I have those same shelves!!

Tara said...

Love all the pics. Makes me want to plan something fun with Aaron. Snow looks fun, maybe we should take the kids for a snow trip. Thanks for the idea :)

Melanie said...

You need to post more often! (either that or answer your phone)

ikathy said...

I'm so glad when I get a surprise and see that you have posted on your blog. You always have such fun pictures (yes even the scorpion one.) I think we all hate scorpions...they give me the creeps!!!
Love you, KATHY

Cheryl said...

Hey, Megan. I left a little 'post script' on my last post. It's for you. Check it out... it's the one you already read called 'are you one of my regulars?'. Hope you and Chad had a Merry Christmas. 12/25/08

Love, Cheryl

Clay's gal said...

I've been a bad blogger lately too!
But it looks like you have been havin some fun minus the creepy crawlers!

RPH said...

Chaddaradda! Hey! I knew I could find you if I looked long enough! I saw your name on the side of Steph Goodmans blog.
You and your wife look happy. She is adorable. I will keep checking in on you and am hoping for more posts!
We have a blog too, but it is private. If you are interested, you can e mail me at raygon0326atyahoodotcom.
Great to see your (sort of) familiar face again!!
Raygon

Lyle and Jaime said...

Hi Megan!!
Congrats on your wedding and Tera's wedding. I was fun looking at your pictures at some girls I haven't seen in forever! Keep in touch!!!
Jaime Carlson Trone