Sunday, February 8, 2009

Finally:) Yay for Christmas!!


Here it is the middle of February almost and I am finally getting to Christmas. What a great one it was! Christmas Eve we played Would You Rather with my family! Had plenty of laughs. Especially when my cute little Kindergartener niece was able to decorate my uncle Ron and Chad's face:) Yes that is eyeliner and lipstick:)





Chad's wonderful mother got us a wheat grinder and some wheat and everything else that is needed to make the wonderful wheat bread she makes. We tried to make some and of course no where near as good as her's. I think we messed up somewhere along the way. The loaves were very heavy. It was definitely a fun experience to try though!! We will keep trying!






We were able to take our nieces and nephew out to Chick Fa Le and then to our house to make salt dough ornaments. They are so much fun and they had a blast painting them!! Our next adventure is going to be to go to Organ Stop Pizza and then to watch Mary Poppins....remember that movie?? I doubt that any of them have seen it and something made me remember that the other day. I have to find it first but I am certain they will love it!!

Big thankyou to Kathy for letting us borrow her car!! Four car seats...Yikes:)


Talk about listening and paying attention to instructions....look at their faces:)



Let the painting begin!!!




Way too cute not to post!! The two girls in pink are my sisters kids. She's got another little one and another one on the way:) !!!!! YAY!! I for sure thought that I would have the next baby but soooo excited for her!! Then the other boy and girl are Chad's brothers kids. They definitely have all gotten to be friends which is great!!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow! You guys are the awesome aunt and uncle. I hope you are the 'next' to get preggie. I would love to see little Chads or Megs running around. :)

ikathy said...

Wow!! A post from Meagen and Chad--I'm so happy!! The kids are so cute and that was a nice day for them. Also, your home looks so cute, what I can see of it anyway. Love you!

RPH said...

So cute! The two girls are Kristens kids? They are adorable! How fun to have an aunt and uncle like you guys!

RPH said...

By the way, what a score with the wheat grinder! Lucky! Your bread looks awesome!

cindykaye said...

Hey Meg! Nice post. Someday I will start my blog and include some fun activities.

Those kids luv you guys!