We have spent time in California, Flagstaff, Greer and have loved being able to get out of the heat. It is miserable!! It has been hard to come back each time from 60 degree weather to close to double....seriously!!
Now that it is nearing the end of July...it is time to get my rear in gear and get into the classroom. I am moving rooms again and need to get it done so I am not stressing before Meet the Teacher night which has been my past experiences. Now that I am pregnant hopefully I can make people feel sorry for me and help me out tons.....They would anyway...I just feel like now I have a better excuse:)
Here are some pics from the great summer. Sad to see it almost over!!! (Oh yeah and Chad has a beard....he is going to Alaska in August and wanted to look like a mountain man:) It is coming off as soon as he gets back!!!
This is where the olympics were back in the 70's I think....close to Lake Tahoe. We just walked around and had lunch. We loved Lake Tahoe and for sure will go back!!!
This is at the top of the Heavenly Ski Lift in Tahoe. What a beatiful view! We had to stop on the way down for some reason for like 30 minutes so they gave us half of a refund! Can't complain!!
We also visited Tera and Dave Nelson and their little Jackson who was 5 weeks old. (in Rancho Cordova) We had a blast playing games and chatting. We ended up staying an extra night. It was so fun to see Tera as a Mom...Its so crazy to think we are old enough to be parents!! We have known eachother since we were 11. :)
We visited Chad's aunt who is 91 (in Ione, CA). I had heard all about her but never met her. What a great lady. She took us out to lunch and it was so great to finally meet her!
We ended our trip in Santa Cruz to visit Sam and Jen. (Chad's brother and wife). They were there for the summer. What a great time we had visiting with them and their wonderful kids. We went to a boardwalk carnival...(can't remember what it is called) Poor me couldn't ride any of the rides but I still had fun! Poor Chad had to ride with the little kids or by himself but obviously from the picture he still had fun!! :) Sorry Chad...had to post the pic!!
Definitely sad to see the summer come to an end. Back to work I come!!



7 comments:
I'm so glad you finally posted!! You are so cute pregnant! :) I'm so excited you're having a girl! Can't wait to hear the diff. names you're stewing over!
Sounds like a fun summer.
Chad, I love the beard. You should keep it.
CONGRATS!! I am so excited you guys are having a girl! That is so exciting!
so that's why chad is sporting the beard! haha
fun times at meet the teacher tomorrow! good luck!
loved the pics from your vaycay! enjoy it while you can girl!
Looks like so much fun! Good luck with school starting. I'm glad this will be your last year, maybe next year we can get our babies together to play.:)
looks like you had a fun summer! you guys are so cute together!
I don't know how I missed this post of your blog.!? What the heck, where was I? Anyway, what cute pictures and a great summary of the summer happenings in your lives. Nice job. You'll probably never see this because I'm so late commenting. Sorry!!
Post a Comment