Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ultrasound


We went and got a 10 week ultrasound....So cool to see the baby move!!! We were hoping for two but there is only one:) I have been trying to download the video that shows the movement but it's not working:(.....We are so excited!!!
And due to insurance reasons I have to teach one more year.....Third Grade....AAAAGH... I am actually excited for the change. I seem to have lost my patience with 5 and 6 year olds!!

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

10 weeks!!! That's so exciting! I can actually see a baby form (I have an ultrasound reading disability, so it's good when even I can see the baby form). Are you going to find out the gender or is it going to be a surprise?

Sorry about the one more year of teaching thing. Hopefully it'll pass quickly. I know at least one person who would probably love to help you care for your baby though. This will be a big help to her, kind of cushion the other grandkids moving away.

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you guys! I am pretty good at guessing what people are having-- and I think you are having a girl! Can't wait to find out!

ikathy said...

Wow! That is so cool. The beginnings of a brand new life. Of course, a wise, old spirit saved for these last days will be in there just waiting and excited to be coming to earth.
Also, I know how hard it is going to be to teach one more year, but 3rd grade will be a nice change. My 3rd grade teacher wasn't good or bad just not very memorable. So take it from me--pay attention to each one of these kids and maybe they'll remember you because you make them feel like they're special to you. Then maybe they will have a wonderful memory of their 3rd grade teacher (unlike me), they'll say: "Mrs. Adair had a baby when she was my teacher in 3rd grade, I'll always remember her, she was great!!!"

Nate and Kristen said...

How exciting! Your baby is cute already :) I bet 3rd grade will be a nice change. You'll do great!

Tara said...

Congrats!!! So excited for you guys! Baby's are the bomb :)

Clay's gal said...

We are so happy for you guys! There is nothing like seeing your baby for the first time! At that moment it all becomes a little more of a reality! Can't wait to find out what you are having! I say BOY!!

Kristen said...

I can't believe I'm just now looking at this! So excited! you still look great! It will be fun to have both of these babies born!!

Melissa Bosen said...

I hope the pregnancy is still going well. You'll do great with the 3rd graders!! We switched schools so we'll have to keep in touch at stake conference and blogs! :)