Chad and I decided to head to San Diego last weekend. I am doing a summer nanny job but have Fridays off and his schedule is somewhat flexible so we are trying to live it up this summer before I start teaching again in the fall. I am still trying on talking him into a cruise next month....I hope I get my way!!! He has never been on one....everyone is telling him how great it is so now its just figuring out where. We went as a family on a Baja Mexico cruise. It was three nights and we had a blast. We are trying to debate whether West Caribbean, East Caribbean or to just do Mexico. That is if I talk him into it. I think I am pretty close!! :) Any ideas or suggestions????
Here are some pics from San Diego!! I still haven't gotten the hang of posting pictures in the order I want and really want to write about each individual picture but since I have waited so long already, I am just going to post them!!! Kris---I need to come over and get blogging lessons:)



2 comments:
Cute pics! Looks like you guys had fun!(I had no idea you were going...maybe if I returned a call huh?!?) That taco looks sooo good! And so cute about the table and flowers. I love it! We are totally coming on that cruise with you! Ok, I am totally coming, and maybe I can convince Jason to come. That would be so fun! We will get together soon, I promise :)
Take that cruise! Not that I've ever been on one though! I tell Mike that I will go ANYWHERE in the world...as long as I can take my boys with me! I'm kinda clingy! But the point is--travel and have fun before the kids come along. I feel like Mike & I worked WAY too much and didn't date enough as newlyweds. That's my 2 cents.
Post a Comment