Thursday, July 3, 2008

That pic right under the Back to San Diego post is from the ride X2 at Magic Mountain...WOW!!! We had so much fun! It was just a bit too hot. Stupid me for wearing jeans! This pic if from the Fortress of Solitude at the Superman ride. Chad couldnt tear me away from the freezing cold air that was blowing:)

I think I might have just figured the picture thing out:)

Chad has got me loving Steak!! I never used to order steak at restaurants!! We have been to two great steak restaruants now and I love STEAK!! Can't believe the prices but YUMMY!!!




So from nice Steak restaruants to this:




This place was five minutes from where we stayed in San Diego. We went there on our honeymoon then back twich this time.....dinner and breakfast:) THE BEST TACOS EVER!!!

1 comment:

Melissa Bosen said...

We've never tried Jilberto's. Maybe next time. We love San Diego. So much to do!