So I had to work at 6am this morning and I came home at 11 to a new dining room table and my favorite flowers!!! Came home a little too early though...Chad was on the last chair!! I was so surprised and excited. Our old table was a free one I painted black with no chairs. We never used it. Well we actually did as a piling junk area!! He even cleaned all the junk:) It was so great I had to take pics!!!!!!!!
Ignore the cardboard:) We are waiting to get shutters:)



9 comments:
love the table! YES! we definitely need to hang out soon!
The table and chairs look nice! Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm going to add you guys. Where do you live now?
What an awesome husband! Thanks for the cool hookup for the 4th of july. It was fun hangin out!!!
Hey Meagen! I am glad to see that you and chad are having so much fun being married. What a sweetheart to surprise you with a table (and flowers. What a keeper!
Love your cute table!! Glad you are doing well. Did Kristen tell you I left a message to pass along to you about the sale at Staples...folders, pencils, hand sanitizer 1 PENNY. They let me get as many as I wanted....I was thinking of all school teachers--today is the last day though.
That is really sweet. Way to go Chad!
Hi Megan! Tell Chad that I said great job with the surprise :) It is so funny, we keep missing each other at church! You guys are so perfect for each other and it is so fun to read your blog :)
Hey Megs! I decide to make my blog private pretty soon. So, leave me your e-mail so I can give you an invite when I do!
Post a Comment