Sunday, August 3, 2008

Last bit of fun for the summer!

Chad and I went to Vegas a couple of weeks ago to see Phantom. Its one of our favorites! He has seen it once before there and talked about how cool the theater was. They have actually turned it into to look like the opera house with a big chandelier and everything. It was really neat! We decided to go see Jersey Boys too. We had heard good things about it and I will say it was such a great show just a little language!! They warn you about the authentic Jersey Boy language but I was still suprised!! We stayed at a somewhat new hotel called the Palazzo. It is hooked to the Venetian! WOW!! It was such a relaxing trip! We didn't do much of anything. Just saw a couple of shows, went to the Temple and ate lots of good food!! :) We have been trying to do as much as we can before I start work again in one week!!! AAGH:) We didnt make it on a cruise but hopefully either Christmas Break or next summer! We wanted to make sure we had enough time to go to make it worth it!!











We also went on top of the Eiffel Tower at the Paris Hotel. It was pretty high. We got some great pics of the Bellagio fountains and of a new Hotel they are building. It is massive!!!






This is the tower we went up!! Yikes! What a great view though!!



Here is a picture of us in our Hotel and of our room! It was one of the nicest rooms I have ever stayed in. It is just their normal sized room!



No comments: