Monday, February 23, 2009

Three weeks and counting.........!!!!!!!!!!


I finally convinced Chad to go on a cruise!!(wasn't that hard to do) I wanted to go on one for our honemoon and then over Christmas break but it never worked out. We finally booked one for Spring Break... YAY FOR NO TEACHING......YAY FOR CRUISE:) I will definitely post too many pics and all of the details when we return. Time can not pass by fast enough!!! And then when school resumes there is only 40 more school days but hey who's counting:)




4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Ahhhhhhh!!!! I'm so excited for you! Where are you going? I love, love, love, cruises! You are going to have a blast!

Tara said...

I'm so jealous!!! I've been begging Aaron to take me on a cruise for 13 years! One of these days he's gonna give in and I'll have us booked in a matter of seconds, so he can't change his mind :P Have fun!!!!

ikathy said...

Wow! I've never been on a cruise, but I'm OK with that. I'm glad you two can go. Wear sea sick patchs! It's almost your first anniversary, so that's perfect. It will be fun.

Linda's Latest said...

Wow, I'm jealous too. We want to go on a cruise, but, somehow it just keeps getting put off. Have fun.