Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentine's Day!!!!

We spent our weekend up in Greer/Show Low. My family rented a cabin this summer in Greer and we thought we might as well go see it and take pictures so my family could see it. All the while having a great weekend in the snow:) And we did!! Retarded me though forgot the camera battery charging in the wall at home. I noticed as I was trying to take a picture and my camera wasn't working. Ooops!! So no pictures but it was an excellent weekend! I have never been there. We ended up staying the night in Show Low but we spent time in Springerville and visited with some of Chad's family who were just so fun to talk to and get to know! We plan to visit again when we are there this summer!!

We bought a treadmill......and bikes. Yay for excercise!! On Tuesday I ran for twenty minutes and finally used it for the first time..(we have been sick and are finally feeling better..two months later!!!.....Anyway, Chad gets home and wants to pick up our new bikes so we walk from Greenfield and Southern to Val Vista and then ride all the way to my parents at University. (there and back) Talk about overload...not too sore the next day thank goodness!! All in all the ride was about five miles. It was a lot of fun and we are looking forward to more biking adventures!!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

FYI on how to flip your pics. When you are done loading them, open up your picture file and click on the picture. You should have sometime of picture editing on your computer that will allow you to edit your pics.

Tara said...

Woo Hoo! I love it when I get some grand exercising idea in my head and about half way through realize I'm not in as great of shape in real life as I am in my head! :P It happens a lot.

Love the new bikes!

ikathy said...

I have to admit, I'm pretty impressed that you two road that far, plus walked, too and then running on the treadmill on top of all that! Wow!! It's like a day of the "Biggest Loser" show. They practically kill themselves everyday on that show. But low and behold it does wonders and they find out they can do so much more than they ever thought possible. DO YOU FEEL THAT WAY TOO? NOW? Keep it up!! That's great!!

Cheryl said...

I'm impressed! Ed and I got new bikes for Christmas. I love riding. Ok... I don't go that often... but I will. I love that you have no excuse because you have something to exercise on indoors if the weather outside is not good. Can you tell I'm using the weather as an excuse? :)