Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas:)

These pictures are the pics we used for our Christmas cards.....and Emi's baby announcement. We combined them...worked out perfectly. She had had it towards the end of the picture taking but seriously this one is my favorite. So sad but so cute!!
We got some other non Christmas ones but she didn't cooperate very well. We will try again soon! Life with her is great. Our days our filled with joy and laughter watching this little one and listening to all of her sounds. Can't believe she will be two months soon. (in two weeks) Time is already flying!!!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love the pics! I saw the others you posted on facebook. The one of Emi in the basket on the scale is waaaaaay cute!

Brianne said...

She is such a doll! I loved seeing all of you at the party on Sunday! I hope we see each other again soon!