Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Oh how time goes by......

We had a great Christmas this year!!! Most especially because of our little wonderful...Emily. It hasn't felt like a normal Christmas for both Chad and I. Blame it on the lack of sleep or Emily coming almost a month early or no decorations up in our house...who knows??

These are pictures I thought were funny to compare...



A picture from this year:




A picture from 2008:




And finally 2007 (we were engaged in November) : (Look at those crazy highlights) :) I think that is when I came home and they were a little pink...I freaked out and had to buy a box of hair dye to cover it up. I haven't gotten my hair colored since!!!







1 comment:

ikathy33 said...

Time really does move forward, doesn't it? Tired or not, baby Emily makes it the best. Next year maybe you won't be so tired and you'll have a tree, who knows. Just think, though, nothing to put away!!