Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thanksgiving :)

Emi's bib says 1st Gobble Gobble :)






Every year since I can remember we have spent Thanksgiving up in Safford with the entire Reed side of the family. It is something I look forward to every year. I don't know how it got started but we always eat then go outside and shoot off rockets. All of the little kids take off running to go catch the rockets. Every year the rockets get more crazy and dangerous. There have been little fires, stuffed animals, eggs and so many other things go up in the air. :)


This year with Emily's due date a week after Thanksgiving we decided to stay home and spend it with the Adairs. I was looking forward to relaxing, no traveling, and spending time with Chad's family! Little did we know that we would have a two week old :)


It was a very enjoyable quiet Thanksgiving. Having 9 compared to 40 makes a difference. All of the food was delicious thanks to Kathy. The pies were so great thanks to Jen. It was a great day!!! (wish I would have taken pics of the food)






5 comments:

Cheryl said...

What is Thanksgiving like with only 9 people? I don't remember the last time I had a Thanksgiving with only 9 people! Ha ha ha!

Oh my goodness, Emi is such a doll!!!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Hey Megan! Emi is so cute!!

To answer your question: I gave Parker the regular Infamil when he had the allergic reaction. I got a soy Infamil and a regular one free in the mail before he was born. I gave him the soy kind and than after that was almost gone, I tried out the regular kind and that is what happened! Needless to say-- I threw it away immediately! Raising babies is the greatest, hardest, most terrifying yet so incredibly rewarding thing in the whole world! I haven't given parker formula since that day because I'm too scared! It has just pushed me to try to pump more!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steve and Erin Larsen said...

P.S. Tell Tom he is busted for flipping off the camera!!!

Cheryl said...

I just realized that your Baby Ticker on the sidebar is still ticking and you have '3 days to go', does Emi know that?